Ijen tour from bali in 24 Hours made by Osing Vacation to do ijen crater tour in private or small group ijen tour in 24Hours Trip.
This expedition tour or ijen trip start around 7pm from Ubud, Seminyak, Sanur, and All area in center of bali And start 8pm from Menjangan, Lovina and all west Bali area to do ijen volcano tour.
Ijen Crater Tour From Bali itinerary:
Day 01: Bali – Ferry Port – Banyuwangi | Ijen Crater tour
Our staff will pick you up from Bali airport or your hotel in Bali (Lovina, Pemuteran, Nusadua, Ubud, Sanur, or Kuta area) then drive to take you to reach the Ferry port of Gilimanuk for about 3-4hours by a private car with AC
then upon arrival in Gilimanuk harbor, proceed to take the ferry to cross Bali strait for about 1hour to reach Ketapang ferry port in Banyuwangi .
The trip goes through the rural landscapes of banyuwangi take small dinner at local restaurant while wait the corret time to start the ijen tour. beacuse sometime the ferry come early.
Kawah Ijen-Bali | Ijen Crater tour
Around 01:00 am, our team team will bring you to the parking area of Mount Ijen,
passing through plantations and rainforests. This is one of the few remaining on the Island of Java with giant ferns, plants & big trees, this journey takes approximately 1 hour from the city of banyuwangi by private car.
Arrive at the parking area of Mount Ijen, approximately 1 until 1.5 hours will be required to ascend the slope of mount Ijen to reach the peak of Ijen Crater.
The sulfur mining workers go down into the crater and climb back up by passing a dangerous path on the edge of Ijen Crater with a load of as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders. This is really a dangerous & hard job.
Do not forget to take pictures of ijen blue fire in this area as a proof that you have visited one of the most amazing places on earth. Then go up again walk to other side of the volcano for sunrise, and along the path you will enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air & shady.
Resting on the edge of the ijen crater at an altitude of 2386 meters and enjoy the blue fire and best panorama of the lake of sulfate which reflects a spectacular view in the surrounding walls to give the impression of doom.
After enjoying the natural scenery at Crater of Ijen and then descend the slope of Mount Ijen until the vehicle’s parking area where our vehicle is waiting to escort you for visiting the jagir waterfall on the way back to banyuwangi city.
Afterward, we will be back to the City of Banyuwangi. then we will drive back to the Bali island by the same route and lunch will be served at a local restaurant. We will arrive at Bali island or your Bali hotel in the late afternoon or evening.
The program finished.
IJEN CRATER TOUR FROM BALI PRICE INCLUDE
- All transport from Bali
- ferry ticket go and back
- Entrance fees at ijen volcano and jagir waterfall
- Gas mask
IJEN CRATER TOUR FROM BALI PRICE EXCLUDE
- Your personal expenses and any others thing that is not writen as included
Quick summary of the Ijen Crater tour from Bali One Day
– Pick up from the requested pick up location at Bali
– Going to Gilimanuk ferry port
– Check in the ferry, going to Ketapang ferry port
– Going to Ijen basecamp (Paltuding)
– Coffee break/safety briefing
– Hiking to Ijen Volcano
– See Ijen Blue flames and Ijen crater sunrise / sightseeing
– Back to Basecamp, breakfast at local restaurant
– Going to Banyuwangi,
– Going to ferry port
– Drop off service to Bali area (Kuta, Denpasar, Seminyak, Canggu, Ubud and all area in bali as you mention to us)
The things that you should bring during the Ijen crater tour
– Decent shoes for hiking or trekking (with a good grip on its sole)
– Light clothes for trekking (inner layer)
– Gloves / any personal items needed to prevent cold weather
– Warm jacket (preferably windproof)
– Raincoat and tissues (available at basecamp)
– Small backpack to carry items
– Cap or hat (it gets sunny after morning)
– Personal ID card
– Snacks or any light meals needed for long trekking
– Camera or any other tools to capture pictures
Read before you book the Ijen crater tour:
– Destination area is restricted for people with asthma
– Destination area is restricted to people with heart disease
– Destination area is restricted for people with a serious medical issues
It– Not recommended for pregnant travelers
It– Not recommended for travelers with back problems
– Advised for fit and healthy traveler