bromo ijen tour from Malang,
The starting point of this trip is from Malang, or anywhere in Malang (stations, hotels, bus terminals) So if you are in the city of Malang now and want to go to Bali it will suit you we will pick you up from this city and the tour is to go to (Bromo) and (Ijen) we use private cars to make you comfortable to stop anywhere and go anytime, on this bromo ijen tour from Malang no hurry, everything on this tour is depends on you
Meet and pick
- Pick-up service at the airport or Malang hotel (Morning or Evening).
- Drive directly to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area. It takes a maximum of 4-5 hours drive from Malang to get to the Bromo area.
- Lunch is served at a local restaurant on the way to the Bromo area.
- Arriving in the Bromo area,
- check in at the hotel.
- Free and easy program in your spare time
bromo sunrise point
- at 2:30 in the morning, with a 4WD jeep through the glittering sea of sand, going to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 ASL meters). This is the right place to enjoy a spectacular sunrise.
- The journey is then continued by horse riding (optional) or on foot to climb to the edge of the crater of Mount Bromo.
- When done, go back to the hotel for breakfast and pack up,
- then transfer to Ijen area (5-6 hours drive).
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Towards the afternoon arrived at the Ijen area
- check-in at the guesthouse.
- The free and easy night program in your free time
ijen by night, sunrise and drop
- Early morning (1 a.m. time is recommended).
- Take a short trip from the guesthouse to the Ijen ranger post.
- Start light trekking to the Ijen crater (3 hours away and back).
- Ijen Crater is a giant crater and has a diameter of 1 km and a depth of 175 meters.
- Traditional sulfur mining site. This trip will let you observe how hard-working locals carry sulfur material filled with bamboo baskets that weigh 70 – 80 kg, up and down on the edge of the crater.
- Finish this unforgettable journey (around 9am – recommended), Ketapang Ferry Port.
bromo ijen tour from Malang service end.
$195 / Once / Per Guest