sukamade turtle beach tour
to get here, most of them ride on 4 × 4 double axle cars or other off-road type vehicles.
Muddy and rocky roads will make a peak of adrenaline. Roads winding and climbing hills, steep rocks, and muddy soil are deliberately left natural for visitors to feel the sensation of an unforgettable trip by this sukamade turtle beach tour
The challenging journey is almost 30 kilometers in length. After a thrilling 5 hour trip, travelers can see turtles nesting on the beach while enjoying the silence of the Meru betiri forest. At the location of turtle breeding, there are also cottage facilities, camping ground, wisma sukamade with shared bathrooms that can be useful for travelers who spend the night a day after we release baby turtles we will head to the city of banyuwangi
sukamade turtle tour itinerary:
Meet and Pick
- banyuwangi City – Sukamade
- At 12.00 with a 4wd jeep, depart from the hotel to the Lembu River Plantation
- Continue the trip to Rajegwesi Beach. Stop at Sarongan Village for a typical village lunch (1.5 hours).
- the trip continues to Sukamade, the check-in in of Meru Betiri National Park.
The night adventure saw the process of nesting turtle eggs accompanied by a ranger. (If you are lucky you can meet more than 1 Turtle).
- Stay at wisma sukamade
Release tukik and drop back
- Release the baby
- in the morning we release baby turtles into the sea and drive to green bay
- back to the hotel or train station in Banyuwangi
Adventures on Sukamade Beach are complete.
$120 / Once / Per Guest